Every year, we at the Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, partner with a variety of local agencies and groups in an effort to give back to our community. Whether it be through fundraising, food and clothing drives, or volunteering our efforts, we make it a priority to find the time to contribute to organizations that help those in need.
Throughout the year we participate in a number of donations to the community:
• CFHLA Cares Drive, hosted by Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association, who donates proceeds to homeless students in the Central Florida area.
• Corporate 5K, where proceeds go to the Track Shack Foundation, an organization that promotes health and fitness by funding youth athletics and sports programs, through a grant application process.
• Charity Challenge, the largest philanthropic outdoor sporting event in Central Florida, where teams compete to raise money for hundreds of charities in the area.
• Serving food at Daily Bread, for an organization that offers free, nourishing meals to anyone in the community who is hungry
• Walk for Wishes, 5K with Make a Wish Foundation
• SPCA Animal Shelter
• Ronald McDonald House
• Give Kids the World